Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) is another way of setting up your hydroponics. This set up uses channels which are made of PVC with water pumping in from one end while exiting from the other end. This unit has 54 planting sites for seedlings which can be plugged using a sponge or a basket.
This set up can be used itself or can be connected in conjunction to other units such as pumps.
* Extremely simple to assemble and use, this hydroponic indoor or outdoor grow system is designed for fast, maximum-convenience vegetable gardening. Perfect for beginners! No experience needed.
* The system produces high-quality vegetables, herbs, melons, and berries--45-day yields!--that are more nutritious and better-tasting than soil-gardened produce because oxygenated water and nutrients are delivered directly to the roots.
* This hybrid model can be Ebb and Flow type when using a time controller or a Recirculating Deep Water Culture type without using time controller.
You may need to prepare one reservoirtank. Non-transparent tank and with cover is better. The capicity is best 10-15L
And you need to bring your own power strip.
Because of the big volume after the installation, for the convenient transport,we didn't install it. You need to install by yourself. This will expend a little effort.
1. 54 plant site
2. Perfect connection of holder and pipe
3. Advanced inner blocking design
4. Food grade material
5. S style flow
6. Water is inside the system so the plants can shelter water from sunshine.
Pump Voltage: AC 110*220V
1 * Holder and main pipe
54 * Engraftment basket
1 set * sponge
1 * Hose
1 * Water Pump